- Worm castings contain rich microbiological colonies that help fight soil-borne plant diseases and repel insects.
- They are water-soluble allowing plants to quickly and easily absorb essential nutrients and trace minerals.
- Analysis of earthworm castings reveals that they are rich in iron, sulfur, calcium, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium.
- They are much richer in nutrients than bulk compost, Tests have shown improved flower size, bloom quantity, quality and color.
- Fruit and vegetable tests have resulted in yield improvements from 57% to over 200% as well as improvement in taste and appearance.
Click here to view usage recommendations
Sale Sold out
Regular price $15.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per